Monday, February 22, 2010

Worse Birthday Party Ever!

I had my Birthday Party on Friday 19th 2010.
It didn't even feel like it was my party because everybody in my family was having fun except for me.
I couldn't listen to my music because they were putting on their music.
I don't drink because I choose not to but they were drinking all night.
They made me put headphones on so I could listen to my music.
They all were having a wonderful time except for me, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!
I was upset.
My mother was even having a good time and I don't think she understood how I was feeling.
She was drunk anyways, So its not like she would care.

My birthday party was the worse I've ever had in my life.
I had no fun, what so ever!
I felt left out of everything they were doing.
And I didn't even know half the people they brought over.
I was sitting on the couch alone while they were all dancing and singing and having a ball.

It was rude what they did.
I hated my party.
Hopefully next year will be different!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Nicole. I wish that your birthday was a little more fun for you.

    It sounds to me like you would probably rather do something different for your birthday. Maybe next year you can tell your mom well in advance what would be a perfect evening for your birthday. It sounds like you might prefer just a quiet night with your mom and sister(s).

    I'm glad you don't drink. Alcohol causes many problems, in my experience.

    ReplyDelete