Monday, February 22, 2010

My Birthday

Today is my birthday, As you may already know.
I woke up at 11:00pm and went to my sister's house to use her computer.
I designed a picture of Jeydon Wale and I made a video of Jeydon Wale.
I uploaded it on MySpace, Facebook, and YouTube.

As I mentioned already, Its my birthday.
I'm 18 years old today.
The first person to say "Happy Birthday" to me was a singer on MySpace named "Lethal".
He was the FIRST person to say the words "Happy Birthday" to me.
I messaged a lot of singers/friends on my accounts to say Happy Birthday to me and I got nothing from them.
Lethal is famous and he stopped whatever he was doing at the time to say "Happy Birthday" to me, A fan!

That's all I wanted to say...
I just thought that was weird that Lethal did that and nobody else did yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment