Thursday, February 18, 2010

The saddest day of my life.

I still remember the day when Michael Jackson died. I found out in the afternoon of June 25th 2009. I was sleeping, My mom woke me up and said "Nicole, I have bad news" I didn't think anything of it so I said "What did I do now?" and then she said "Nothing, You didn't do anything." then I said "Ok then whats the bad news?", My mother said "Michael had just died". My heart STOPPED. I couldn't speak, I was speechless. I didn't know how to react. I was like "No way, He didn't die. Don't joke around like that mom" and she said "No seriously, He just died" then she put on the news. It was true, He had died. I cried for 6 months, I'm still crying. My heart is broken. I sometimes don't know what to do anymore. Michael Jackson was my everything, He was a part of me. Now that he is gone, Apart of me went with him as well. June 25th 2009 will be known for many many years. That was the day the biggest most powerful artist died. He was only 50 years old and he passed away, GONE TO SOON. I miss him more and more each day. There isn't a day that go's by that I don't think about him. He is always on my mind. He will always be in my heart. We miss you Michael. Rest In Peace baby!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice tribute to him.

    Keep in mind that as long as you remember him as kindly as you do then he will continue to exist in a way.

    ReplyDelete