Monday, February 22, 2010

The Boy

I've known this boy for years, Since I was 6 years old or 5. We were best friends until I moved away with my mother. We lost contact for years. At the end of 2009, Before the new year came. Me and him got back into talking again. I thought it was all a dream and that this wasn't happening. My sister worked with his mother at Wendy's and he went there to buy something to eat, Well my sister was talking to him asking him if he remembered ME and he said "Yeah, I remember Nicole." then he asked my sister to ask me to add him to Facebook. I obviously did because I missed talking to him. We chatted on Facebook the next day. He said he always had a crush on me and that he never told anybody before. I had a crush on him also. I had a crush on him for years. When we were little we used to spend 24/7 together. When we started hanging out again at the end of 2009, I don't even know what happened but we just started dating. He took me to the movies and took me to a restaurant and bought me stuff. I'm not the kind of girl who likes there boyfriends to buy them stuff because I always feel guilty and that I did something bad. I talked to him about it, He didn't really understand though. When we were younger we had so much in common, But after we stopped talking I guess we both changed BIG TIME. We have nothing in common anymore. I just wish we never stopped talking and that we still had things in common. I do talk to him sometimes but not as much because of the fact he is an MJ hater and I dint talk to MJ haters. A couple days ago, He messaged me on MSN telling me that after he is finished school he was going to go to the Army. I didn't know what to say to that because I was scared and I still am scared. I dint want him going there because I don't want him dieing or getting hurt. Even though me and him isn't dating anymore doesn't mean I don't care about him. I known him for years, Since I was 6 years old or 5. I cant see him going to the Army. I cant be happy for him. I don't want to lose him again. That's going to kill me. Not literally but it will break my heart knowing that he is over there and might be dead. I don't want to talk to him on MSN anymore because I dint want him telling me he is going or the day he is going because then I will start to cry. Me and him had so many good times when we were younger. Those memories wont ever leave or fade away. I will always love him. NO MATTER WHAT! I haven't told him any of this stuff and I don't want to because he wont listen or believe me anyways, I don't think.

Anyways, That's all I wanted to say. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment