Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update

This blog is going to be short kind of.
Ok, Alot has been going on with me.
I've been sick for almost a full month.
My theeth has been hurting me for some time now.
Im better sort of, I still have a caugh.
My teeth are fine now, and I dont feel dizzy anymore.
Im doing alright now.

I was talking to Mike lastnigh (the guy that i was talking about in one of my blogs)
My first love Mike.
Well, we've been talking and it felt like we are back to the good ol' days again.
It feels really good.
He said when he gets money he is going to visit me and he said he was going to ask me something.
He said he was going to ask me to marry him.
I known him since 2006.
Im obviously going to say yes to the man I really love and turely care about.
I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
We talked all night.
It felt like we never split up or stopped talking for months.
It feels really good to have him back in my life again.
I missed him so much.

Well thats the update of whats been going on with my life lately.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole,

    I really think you should talk to someone about this... your mom, Jodi, me?

    The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. In other words, if a person has caused you pain or lied to you in the past, then you can expect more in the future.

    I think too highly of you to see you hurt.

    ReplyDelete