Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Person Narrative

Dear Usher

Let me tell you the day I had with a 4 year old. A fan sent me a video link on Twitter and when I watched it I seen a little girl crying because she said she loved me so much, she wouldn't stop crying.

When I saw the video, I wanted to go visit the girl and surprise her. So, I arrived at her house and her mother answered the door. The little girl was still sleeping. The little girl's mother said I could go wake her up and surprise her.

I opened the door of the little girl's bedroom and jumped on her bed and said "SURPRISE!". The little girl was so happy to see me. I went downstairs and made the little girl breakfast, I made her heart shapped pancakes and eggs. I sat down and put her on my lap and we watched "Spiderman" together.

I took the little girl shopping, I bought her anything she wanted. We went to get some lunch, We ate McDonald's. Than we went back to her house and took a lot of pictures together.

It was a long day, I'm glad I did it. I'm happy now that I made a little girl's dream come true.

Peace Out,
Justin Bieber

2 comments:

  1. A really really convincing letter.

    Don't forget to hit the ABC spellcheck button before you post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did do the ABC spellcheck before i posted this.

    ReplyDelete