Saturday, May 22, 2010

UPDATE

I've done something today that I hope will help me get over michael being gone. Me and my mom put all my michael stuff in a box and took down all my posters. hopefully that will help me out a little bit and try to get over him being gone.

I've stopped being a fan of Justin Bieber. He is the rudest person on this planet. In every interview he dose he says "I use twitter to conect with fans and talk to them. I even follow them to make there dreams come true" well thats a load of shit. I asked him on twitter so many times to follow me, i've even spammed his twitter when he was online and still no follow by justin bieber. thats not the only reason why he is rude, theres 1 more thing. he was on a radio station and a fan called and he hung up on her and told her to shut up. im sorry but nobody should say that to a fan. justin should get manners and learn how to treat fans the right way! i took down all his posters and im selling them on ebay and im also selling his shirts i have. i cant stand justin now. he is an asshole!

thats mostly all i've done. i think my mom told you about me being sick so i dont really gotta say anything about that. but yeah, i stoped likeing justin bieber and i put away all my mj stuff. now my room dosent even look like a room anymore. it looks boring. at the end of the month, im buying ink for my printer and im going to print out alot of pictures of jeydon wale and posting them all over my walls <3

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are alive!

    Did you get a chance yo read up on the essay information I posted?

    Maybe we should talk about role models too. You could be setting yourself up for more of the same if you put time and money into Jayden stuff. I am sorry about your disappointment with Justin though...

    See you at 3pm Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i havent read the up on the essay yet. i can only be on the computer for a couple minutes because my back starts to hurt. and jeydon is a diffrent story, atleast jeydon tweets me and stuff. justin never did, he never tweeted me as much as jeydon did or even commented my youtube or anything like that. jeydon is amazing<3

    ReplyDelete